- Jakarta and Warehouse PT AKR Marunda 2
- Engineering, Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical
- Bachelor's Degree
JL PANJANG NO 5 KEBON JERUK
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Mechanical Engineering.
- Required skills: Planning and Organizing, Problem Solving, Negotiation, Decision Making.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work Location : Marunda - Jakarta Utara
- Monitor fleet maintenance activities for physical transportation at Branch
- Managing administrative and reporting duties within own department
- Responsible for performing Safety, Health and Environment activities
- Facilitate development of competent human resource and conducive working environment
About the Company
As one of the biggest logistic and supply chain companies operating in fuel and basic chemical
distribution, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk offers exciting career opportunities for fresh graduates and
experienced professionals alike. Currently, AKR employ more than 2.000 skilled professionals across many different functions and is looking to strengthen its formation to further grow the company in the future.